Author Topic: New album from Bayta Darell  (Read 73 times)

Offline TheMakeoutMelody

• The Third Marie
    • View Profile
New album from Bayta Darell
« on: August 31, 2017, 10:30:37 AM »
A message from my old band Bayta Darell...

"After 10 years in the vault, we've decided to finally release the ambient album that we recorded after the demise of our 2nd (still unreleased) album. We needed a break from the chaos all around us...and we found peace and solace in found sounds, tape loops and other experimental avenues.

This album is a somber pursuit of beauty in its raw forms. It is intended for anyone who wants to meditate, reflect, grieve, examine, read, rejoice, or simply get lost in music for the first time in a while.
I'm very proud of it and hope you'll enjoy the experience. It is on Bandcamp for "name your price". You are invited to pay nothing and feel great about it. Without further ado, I give you Red Bird | Green Song, by Bayta Darell:"

http://baytadarell.bandcamp.com/album/red-bird-green-song
"rock n' roll is war!"

Offline mtroads

• The Third Marie
    • View Profile
Re: New album from Bayta Darell
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 12:32:56 PM »
That's great news. I loved Write Me In Metal/Make Me Forever. I'll definitely check this out.

Offline TheMakeoutMelody

• The Third Marie
    • View Profile
Re: New album from Bayta Darell
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 09:11:42 AM »
That's great news. I loved Write Me In Metal/Make Me Forever. I'll definitely check this out.
Thanks dude! We were and still are very proud of the music we made as a band. Time and other personal things kept taking us away from playing together...and we also recorded WAY too much music in the years that followed WRITE ME IN METAL/MAKE ME FOREVER. I could write a whole book on HOW NOT TO FOLLOW UP YOUR DEBUT ALBUM. Sadly, this ambient album sat on the shelf for years. And its one that we recorded and mixed quickly as a response to the slow gestating 2nd album :-/
Maybe one day we will finish mixing and editing our epic SPACE OPERA...
"rock n' roll is war!"