Author Topic: If you're looking to sell...  (Read 2386 times)

Offline faith81

If you're looking to sell...
« on: February 13, 2014, 03:28:03 PM »
Hey all, I am looking for any Starflyer 59 related items and music. On a specific note anyone who is willing to part with Everybody Makes Mistakes on vinyl I would be very interested in purchasing :)

Thanks!!

Faith :)

Offline bigideas

Re: If you're looking to sell...
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 09:45:53 AM »
How long have you been collecting SF vinyl?

Offline faith81

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 03:01:25 PM »
Since just before Christmas this year but I've been an appreciator of Starflyer 59 since Leave Here a Stranger was released :) I currently own Silver (x2), Gold, Americana, Leave Here a Stranger, Old, Changing of the Guard, The Ghosts of the Future box set and Goodbyes are Sad 7" on vinyl. Just put a bid up on eBay for the Everyone Makes Mistakes album but basically looking for anything someone is looking to sell. That was a really long answer to a very simple question in hindsight :)

Offline bigideas

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2014, 12:30:40 AM »
You got all of those since December?
Silver / Talking Voice / Old / Changing / Dial M
should all be in print, or at least were last year, at the labels that printed them and very affordable.
I bought P Blues and Ghost around the time they went on sale.

I have watched eBay for the other OOP stuff, but I am not willing to pay a lot for them - which means I don't have them. I figured over time that the small amount of fans would thin out after most got what they were looking for, but I guess SF is just big enough to keep adding additional vinyl buyers to keep the prices out of control.

I guess there could be a wealthy maniac who tries to buy all copies or something.
If such a person exists - come on, let some others get SF vinyl at reasonable prices!

Offline Keithy Huntington

• Dethroned King
  • Jesus please come soon, this afternoon.
    • View Profile
    • facebook is gay
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 06:19:54 PM »
all i need is The Drop to complete my vinyl collection, but never have the funds when it goes up :(
"the chicks dig it, 'cause it reminds them of good times with their old man when they were little."

Offline faith81

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2014, 04:19:48 AM »
The Drop is up on eBay currently, should go for it! Complete your collection :)

Offline faith81

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2014, 04:27:39 AM »
I just today somehow managed to score the "Goodbyes are Sad" 7" AND #1 of 500 of "The Drop" 7" bundled on eBay... I still am in shock... such a good deal! The one that's posted now is at $51.00 currently :)

Offline music___me

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2014, 06:15:34 AM »
I just today somehow managed to score the "Goodbyes are Sad" 7" AND #1 of 500 of "The Drop" 7" bundled on eBay... I still am in shock... such a good deal! The one that's posted now is at $51.00 currently :)

Just so you know, I'm pretty sure all of "The  Drop" 7" vinyl were numbered as #1.
Death is always untimely.

Offline faith81

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2014, 07:50:44 AM »
Lol! Really!? Tragic but funny nonetheless, still can't complain I got both albums for 50 essentially 25.00 each so I'm happy either way :)

Offline Keithy Huntington

• Dethroned King
  • Jesus please come soon, this afternoon.
    • View Profile
    • facebook is gay
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2014, 12:52:26 PM »
dang. too bad i didnt check back on this... i may have bought one... may have... i had THAT kind of money :P ah well. i'll keep looking....
"the chicks dig it, 'cause it reminds them of good times with their old man when they were little."

Offline bigideas

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2018, 11:09:05 PM »
Someone had an auction with Americana, EMM, TFF, PB and Last Laurel all on vinyl. It went for $305.